MyClient has been in use and in development since 2008. This page contains a weekly summary of changes made to MyClient by the continuous integration systems, from the time leading up to the public beta programme.
You are viewing only one week's entry - use these buttons to view other changelog entries.
- Feature: New backupset editor (Ahsay v7+).
- Feature: Browse and recover archived copies of prior backupset states (Ahsay v7+).
- Enhancement: Internal efficiency improvements.
- Enhancement: Reduced reliance on older APIs (Ahsay v7+).
- Enhancement: Additional search filters for protected items (Comet).
- Bug fix: Resolved some issues with the 'Backup now' action (Ahsay v7+).
- Bug fix: Fixed missing reseller assignment options for sub-resellers with ownership of lower-level offices.
- Bug fix: Improved consistency of permission applications.
- Bug fix: Resolve issue causing backupsets for deleted accounts to be requested from the server under rare conditions, resulting in a large number of API errors being logged (Ahsay).
- Bug fix: Prevent successive API calls being made for un-fetch-able users (Ahsay v7+).
- Security improvements.
- Visual improvements.