MyClient has been in use and in development since 2008. This page contains a weekly summary of changes made to MyClient by the continuous integration systems, from the time leading up to the public beta programme.
You are viewing only one week's entry - use these buttons to view other changelog entries.
- Feature: Backupset delete action restored (now located in the backupset actions area) (Ahsay v7+).
- Enhancement: Reduced reliance on older APIs (most API errors being generated in the CBS log should now be resolved) (Ahsay v7+).
- Enhancement: Improve consistency and efficiency for backupset statistics calculation (Ahsay v7+).
- Enhancement: Additional context for some error messages to assist in the identification and reporting of issues.
- Enhancement: Optimisations to improve page load efficiency for some pages.
- Enhancement: Cosmetic improvements.
- Enhancement: Interface tweaks to better communicate functionality for archived backupset state perusal/reversion (Ahsay v7+).
- Bug fix: Resolved issues with search filters and columns relating to in file delta and delta merge on the backupsets page (Ahsay).
- Bug fix: Resolved issues with search filter for scheduler status on the backupsets page (Ahsay v7+).
- Bug fix: Resolved issues with the synchronisation of backupsets (Ahsay v7+).
- Bug fix: Resolved a cosmetic issue with the status colour used when displaying consecutive status counts for backupsets (Ahsay).
- Bug fix: Resolved an issue causing the legacy backupset editor to be displayed for backupsets in rare situations (Ahsay v7+).
- Bug fix: Addressed additional issues experienced when attempting to remotely execute backup jobs (Ahsay v7+).