MyClient has been in use and in development since 2008. This page contains a weekly summary of changes made to MyClient by the continuous integration systems, from the time leading up to the public beta programme.
You are viewing only one week's entry - use these buttons to view other changelog entries.
- Enhancement: Return ability to edit unused destination quotas, with caveats communicated clearly (Ahsay v7).
- Enhancement: Worst-case quota now displayed for customer list quota usage statistic in multi-quota scenarios (Ahsay v7).
- Enhancement: Permission-group level restrictions for the ability to configure customer report recipients (Ahsay).
- Enhancement: CSV export options for unified customer page and customers page (MSX).
- Efficiency improvements.
- Fix an issue causing API requests to be made for deleted users (Ahsay v7).
- Fix an issue causing quota below actual usage errors in multi-destination scenarios (Ahsay v7).
- Switch to live statistics retrieval for destinations on customer details pages (Ahsay v7).
- Cosmetic improvements for legacy themes.