MyClient has been in use and in development since 2008. This page contains a weekly summary of changes made to MyClient by the continuous integration systems, from the time leading up to the public beta programme.
You are viewing only one week's entry - use these buttons to view other changelog entries.
- Bug fix: Resolved an issue causing System Settings changes to fail in rare cases.
- Bug fix: Resolved an issue leading to cascading synchronisation failures for some customers.
- Bug fix: Resolved content rendering issues in several areas affecting users with low-resolution devices.
- Bug fix: Resolved an issue causing reseller logo branding in backup reports to be ignored in very rare situations (Comet).
- Removed Windows XP from the list of supported platforms for client downloads (Ahsay).
- Terminology improvements.